Pretend you're at a mineral hot springs and use our new oxidation kit to re-oxidize your CMD jewelry at home! Please note: the liver of sulfur chips do smell like rotten eggs so we recommend having a fan or air purifier close by while completing the process. Our oxidation kit contains enough chips to conduct multiple treatments.
1. First add a chip of sulfur to a glass bowl and then add hot water. The chip will dissolve and the water will turn a brown color.
2. Once the sulfur dissolves, place the jewelry into the solution, and oxidation should start immediately. Leave the jewelry in the solution for about a minute, or until there is a thin layer of oxidation on the piece.
3. Remove the jewelry from the solution (we recommend using the gloves in the kit) and then use the blue scour pad to rub the whole surface.
4. Repeat the process until you get the desired color.
5. Once the jewelry is the color you want, remove from the solution and do one last rub with the scour pad. Then drop the jewelry in a bowl of cold water to stop the chemical process and your piece should have a beautiful oxidized finish.
How ‘bout a free necklace with your ring purchase this Memorial Day Weekend? Starting today, you'll receive a free simple rounded square necklace when you spend $250, or a silver & gold interlocking necklace when you spend $500 [...]
Meet Roshane Karunaratne aka The General. Born in Staten Island, this super musically talented man can be found cruising around Asbury on his skateboard, long hair blowing in the wind. I’ve always been so fascinated by musicians… especially when they can play ALL the instruments. When I found out [...]
Considering a stack set or special occasion band but unsure of your size? Order a Ring Sizing Kit to try on at home! Once you return the kit, your deposit can be refunded or applied toward your ring purchase. In fact, this month only [...]